A mother in the UK is furious with Mc Donald’s when her 6 year old daughter reportedly begins chokes after discovering a face mask in her chicken nugget.
A 32 year old mother in the UK by the name of #Laura Arber is trending everywhere after she showed some photos of what appeared to be a blue face mask in her daughter’s food.
According to #Hampshire Live, Laura takes her three children to Mc Donald’s in Aldershot to get something to eat and went home, on getting home they began eating their food and her daughter started choking.
I had to put my fingers in her mouth to make her sick and it came up all speckled with blue, Laura Aber 32 told BBC NEWS.
Aber said she examined the nuggets after her daughter” Maggie ” started choking , she said the nugget filling contained mangled pieces of a protective face mask.
It was a mask and it was absolutely baked into it, it had gone like chewing gum; Aber told BBC NEWS.
After discovering the tainted nuggets at home, Aber said she returned to the location where she did not receive an apology and unhappy that the location did not immediately stop serving the nuggets, Hampshire Live reported.
As soon as we were made aware of the issue we opened a full investigation with the relevant supplier and have taken action to ensure any product from this batch is removed from restaurants; the company said and also offered an apology to the customer in question.