No Negotiations With Manchester United For Jadon Sancho-Says Hans-Joachim Watzke

Borussia Dortmund CEO, Hans-Joachim Watzke, has disclosed his club and Manchester United have not discussed on Jadon Sancho’s  transfer deal.

United have made the 20-year-old their number one target this summer.

Although the Premier League club have agreed personal terms with Sancho, they are finding it difficult to strike a deal with Dortmund.

The Bundesliga side value Sancho at around £100m, but United are not willing to go above £80m.

Speaking to Süddeutsche Zeitung, Watzke claimed the two clubs have not yet discussed any move for the player.

“So far, there has been no contact between Borussia Dortmund and Manchester United in terms of Sancho,” he said.

 “Also not indirectly or through alleged intermediaries.”

Sancho has returned training this week with Dortmund, along with new boy Jude Bellingham who signed from Birmingham City.

editor

Leave a Reply

Next Post

137 Confirmed Dead In Beirut Port Explosion

3 months ago
The huge blast at Beirut port has killed at least 137 people, left dozens missing, and at least 5,000 wounded, a Lebanese health ministry spokesperson said Thursday. Hundreds have been reported missing, raising fears that the death toll will rise, the Health Minister, Hamad Hassan, said Wednesday.  More than 300,000 people have […]

Follow

Subscribe to notifications
//azoaltou.com/afu.php?zoneid=2380379
%d bloggers like this: